Elderflower Vinegar. It is probably the most easy to make and delicious 🤤 vinegar. Elderflowers are now to be harvest early summer, but always be conscious foraging: leaving enough of the flowers to bloom, take only what you need and speak out your gratitude after asking the plant permission to take some of its goodness. If anything done with respect, knowing that it is yourself too > that’s how our future will be peaceful.
1. Get some Elderflower, I prefer not too wash them because pollen are wished for antiviral and antibacterial properties.
2. Get a clean glass bottle or jar, fill it up with your flowers.
3. Then add the vinegar until all flowers are in vinegar. I’ve used organic apple cider vinegar.
4. Close it, Store it and shake. Make sure that during the process all flower are soaked in vinegar.
5. Put it in a cool and dry place. Shake now and then.
6. Wait three weeks for the flavours and qualities to enter your vinegar.
7. Enjoy your deliciousness and tag me @emanuellevos @high_radiance if you’re making your own 🙏🏽🤍☀️